Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playing Dress Up

This LO is for Candy Shoppe Design's Domino Effect Challenge, which is to use game pieces in your LO (oh how I wish I could enter my CandyLand Book, but the rules are that it must be a new creation...and I do occassionally follow rules, LOL). The prize is a FABULOUS Magpie Club kit.

Here is my entry, "Playing Dress Up":

The journaling reads: "Mommy's favorite game? Playing dress up. Skylar, Mommy loves to dress you up and you are the perfect little model! I hate it when people say that it is not as much fun to shop for a boy or that there aren't cute boy clothes. You are always dressed to the nines and accessorized to match! I spend just as much on you as I would on a girl and, yes, boys CAN wear pink! You can be a fashionista, too!"

Details:




The game related items I used include game print fabric, bingo paper, vintage bingo markers, a Monopoly house, playing cards, paper dolls, an Old Maid card, a bridge score card, and a vintage SNAP playing card (the SNAP card reads "No one wears brighter socks and snappier ties than Freddy Fox" too cute!).

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your mix of game piece embellies! Fabulous use of color! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you are quite the artist!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome...love all the vintage elements!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! I love this layout - so much to look at and so much yummyness!!! :D

    ReplyDelete