Sunday, May 16, 2010

Faeries

This weekend I have done a TON of scrapping...but I can't show any of it yet!! It's all for the Anthologies Connection June reveal! Be there on June 1st - you are going to LOVE the new kit!!

So, I thought I would show this book that I did about 6 months ago called "I Believe in Faeries." It is a 12x12 scalloped edge chipboard album. I posted a picture of the cover in one of my very first blog posts, but never got around to posting all of the pages or detail shots.

Front Cover:

Details:





Page 1:

Details:

Page 2:

Details:



Page 3:

Details:



Page 4:
Details:




I'll post the rest of the pages and the back cover tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable album! I can't wait to see what you do with this month's kit.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning!!! i can't wait to see the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, this is precious! So many details, and perfect for baby pics. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just stunning! I mean gorgeous! Your work just BLOWS me away!

    ReplyDelete