Friday, May 7, 2010

Another DT Announcement

I could not be more excited to get to announce ANOTHER new design team position today! I am on the summer design team at Scrapbook Heaven! Scrapbook Heaven releases AMAZING monthly kits. Scrapbook Heaven also has a FABULOUS, friendly online community including a
blog, message boards, gallery, and challenges! My design term starts with June's kit...so stay tuned for some sneak peeks and a reveal!

Also, today NVSGirls announced that I am the winner of their Alice in Wonderland challenge! Yea!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT assignments! You so deserve them - your layouts are wonderful. Also, great news about your Alice win - way to go!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations!!!!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG Congratulations is in store for you girly! I'm starting to see your face all over the place.....soon you'll be famous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your accomplishments!!! I'll see ya in the XOXO design team blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUUUUUUUUUUUGE congrats April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete