Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bling and An Announcement

I am so excited to announce my first Sketch Design Team position! I am now a member of the DT at The Everyday Scrapper. TES is a scrapbook inspiration website featuring a blog (with FABULOUS features like Frugal Fridays, Teaching Thursdays, and Sketch Sundays), an active forum, and monthly challenges! My first LO will be revealed June 6th in the Sunday Sketch forum. Please check it out!

And now for a LO!

This week's challenge over at Scrap Tiffany is to use Glitter and Bling! Of course, when do I ever do a LO without bling and glitter?!?! LOL.

Here's my LO, "Happy":

I started with a sheet of pink glitter paper and added some Prima bling, sparkly Thickers, and glitz birds.
Details:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another design team!!! They're getting a super talented artist.

    ReplyDelete