Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tudor Inspiration

I have been watching the 1st and 2nd seasons of The Tudors on DVD. I can't figure out why I like it so much...I mean, you would think it would be kind of anti-climactic considering that you already know what is going to happen to every single character, but I just can't stop watching. I am absolutely adoring Anne Boleyn's wardrobe...

I'm particularly inspired by her gorgeous lace collars like the one above and have become a little obsessed with trying to emulate that look with something I can use on a scrapbook page. This is what I have come up with so far:

A great shabby chic way to recycle all those plastic bags that your kits and embellies come packaged in!

P.S. I've been asked why I haven't posted any LOs lately...it's because everything I've done lately has had bits and pieces of the Anthologies Connection April kit on it and I can't show them yet! Seriously, this kit is SO full of product...even after doing all of my DT work I still have so much left to play with! Remember the reveal is April 1st at 12:01 am at www.anthologiesbyme.com. Be there!

2 comments:

  1. April, I love Tudors. I watched DVDs for both seasons while I was deployed last year!

    I can't wait for the full reveal as well. This was the first time I've played with that particular manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the 3rd season yet...have it on hold at the library...hope to get it this week!

    ReplyDelete