Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Irish Lad and his Lass

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Skylar and his little BFF Phoebe are just ridiculously cute together. Skylar and I went to lunch with Phoebe and her mom and Skylar and Phoebe snuck under the table to hug and kiss!!! I think we have trouble on our hands!




Since it's Spring Break, I am feeling really inspired to scrap Spring-y things and I was thinking about this book I made last Spring. I used the Maya Road tree, bird, and butterfly chipboard albums and mixed the shapes together. The album turned out so chunky and dimensional that I can't really call it a mini book! It's more like a fat little album...lots of home decor trim, fabric, floral findings, and silk ribbon.

Side View:

Here are the pages:













Since it's so fat that it won't stand up, I installed a coffe cup hook on the wall of my scraproom and humg the book up by the chain that binds it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment