Saturday, March 6, 2010

A LO a Day Keeps Cranky Mommy Away

So here's the thing - I scrap a lot. I mean every day. If I don't get to spend daily time in my scraproom I get really restless and cranky! I try to do a LO a day. I don't always accomplish this, but I usually do. Here's what I've been up to this week:
Sunday
Sick


My Vintage Valentine

I made this flower by cutting blossoms out of organza and holding the edges over a flame to melt and curl them.


Monday
Little Gentleman



Tuesday
Happy Housewife?

Wednesday
Vanity Fair


Friday I took my little boy and his sweet BFF/girlfriend to the zoo.


Even though I was too tired to finish a LO, I still got my next one started by deciding on a pic and some papers and embellies and Glimmer Misting some crepe paper to play with later!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are a very busy scrapper! I love it!! Such beautiful work! :))

    ReplyDelete