Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You Crack Me Up - Candy Shoppe Designs Challenge

Lately I can't get enough of Candy Shoppe Designs, a challenge and kit club blog. Check out their amazing eye candy! Their current challenge is "U Crack Me Up" - scrap a funny or embarrassing photo that you might not scrap otherwise. The prize is this month's Scarlet Lime kit!

Here's my LO for the Challenge - Funny Face:


I think this is Skylar's way of telling me I've taken too many pictures and he is DONE!

Details:

I used the front of the box from the Candy Land game I used for my Candy Land Book (see Welcome to Candy Land post).


3 comments:

  1. I love love love your layout - so much goodness, so many things to see, and a funny photo. I love that you used part of the Candyland box and those butterflies are awesome. thanks so much for sharing with us at Candy Shoppe Designs.
    Lemon Zinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is so creative! I love all the pieces you used and what a funny photo! Thanks for playing at CSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photo! I love the bright colors and all the layers! Thanks for playing at CSD!

    ReplyDelete