Saturday, March 5, 2011

Steampunk

G45's Steampunk Debutante was one of the first things I ordered from last summer's CHA. I thought it was gorgeous, but once I had it in my hands I struggled a bit with what to do with it! This week I finally had a chance to really play with it! I used it to alter an old cigar box I found in my grandmother's house.

Top of Box:

Details:





Front and 2 sides of box:
Back:
I liked the inside of the lid so much that I didn't want to cover it up, so I just distressed it a little bit:
Inside of Box:
I also made a mini album to keep inside the box, which I will be posting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful.
    I just made a mini album with this paper. I too was unsure of it. But once I worked with it I fell in love with this paper.

    ReplyDelete